There are so many times in the kitchen where you just need a quick little helper to do the food prepping. Something that isn’t going to take up half your counter space or need loads of assembling and cleaning. They say dynamite comes in small packages and Shardor’s Mini Food Processor is living proof that less is more.
The little dynamo food processor makes quick work of everyday chopping, mixing, slicing and shredding. Just add your ingredients and press a button to kickstart your prep work. Holding up to 3.5 cups of hard or soft fruit, vegetables, herbs or nuts, this kitchen tool is perfectly sized to help you whip something up for a meal for two or even a small family.
The reversible slicing and shredding blade will blitz through cabbage and and onions for slaws and salads, while the stainless steel S-blade will make chopping, mixing and pureeing a breeze. Two different speeds and separate pulse action will let you go thick or thin, coarse or smooth, creating the exact consistency you’re looking for every time.
With a huge 350 watts of motor power, this is one great little workhorse and an enormous upgrade from slicing food manually or with a mandoline, which doesn’t just take more time but can cause some painful accidents in the process too.
If you’ve already got a full size food processor, this fabulous little machine will free up your counter and save you having to haul that big machine out for quick jobs that don’t need the big guns. It certainly doesn’t replace its big brother, but adds value to your range of kitchen appliances with an option that’s quick and easy to wash and perfect for everyday tasks.
Turn to the Shardor Mini Food Processor as your new BFF in the kitchen and you’ll be throwing together mixes, sauces and dressings without breaking a sweat. This little whizz has overtaken bigger brand names to become one of the best selling small food processors and it’s not hard to see why.
Fruit and veggies should be an important part of your daily diet. They’re naturally tasty and versatile and contain vitamins and minerals that can help to keep you healthy and happy.
Now that you’ve got an easy way to get vegetables prepped in a flash, how about a great slaw salad that your family will love and ask for on their plate again and again?
Tasty Asian Slaw
- 1 cups red cabbage shredded
- 1 cups white cabbage shredded
- ½ cup carrots shredded (about 2 carrots)
- ½ cup apple shredded
- ½ cup cilantro finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons peanuts chopped
- 2 spring onions onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon ginger fresh, grated
- Sea salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes, if not too spicy for you
Peanut Salad Dressing
- Using a food processor, thinly slice red and white cabbage, and grate carrots
- Change from the slicing blade to the chopping blade and finely chop the cilantro, parsley, and peanuts
- Thinly slice green onion
- Add everything to a large mixing bowl
- In a separate smaller bowl combine dressing ingredients: olive oil, apple cider vinegar, peanut butter, garlic, tamari, sugar, ginger, sea salt and chilli flakes
- Whisk to combine
- Pour dressing over slaw and toss to combine
- Chill in fridge until ready to serve This spicy, crunchy coleslaw can be prepped hours in advance. The longer you wait, the more the dressing and hearty veg will meld together. It also makes for great next-day leftovers.